So...Here's The Deal...

This Blog was started for one purpose....and that is to have NO particular purpose. It's my outlet to write, without any form, for any particular purpose. Some entries may seem incomplete, or have no beginning, or ending...and thats EXACTLY how i wanted it...


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New York City, November 2011

Had such a BLAST both times I was in NYC in 2011. Can't wait to get back there soon! Wanna give a huge shout out to my new friends, that put up with me! Justin Ramos, and King Solomon, staples of NYC!! love you boyz!! And also to Claudia, a friend I met while there by myself....it just so happened SHE was on vacation there by herself too! She is from Colombia, South America!

you can click on the button in the lower right hand corner of the video, to make it full screen. much easier to see. Enjoy! and New York City.... I'll See You SOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment